1. Some people have way too much time on their hands.
2. “So cool.” “Love!” “Want this!” and “Wow.” can be annoying.
3. Not everyone has common sense so they need help from others.
4. My gramma had it all together with baking soda, vinegar, and newspaper.
5. Some people are very creative and deserve more than Pinterest.
6. There are some really scary people out there.
7. It’s better to look through magazines than to view Pinterest. At least with a magazine, you come to an end.
8. Too many people don’t proof their typing.
9. Some people really drink too much wine.
10. Spending all that time on Pinterest means I don’t have time to do any of the projects I found on Pinterest.
11. My friends are all better cooks than me. Or, they have better recipe folders than me.
12. Some people exaggerate. I mean it. You really HAVE TO BELIEVE this. I’ve seen it a million times already this week and that’s just the start. It’s totally amazingly annoying.
13. Apparently, food can be life-changing.
14. Perusing Pinterest makes me hungry.
Excuse me while I go find something to make, organize, clean, eat.